- Advertising Services & Promotional Products
- Shopping: Collectibles & Gifts
- Shopping: Apparel
- Communication Equipment/Services
- Office Supplies & Services
- Business Development
Locally owned and operated for over 30 years in Ocean City and Surrounding areas. Mike and Cathy Donovan started New Wave in an attic and since then it has grown every year with new products, evolving technology, and stellar service! In 1990 Mike passed away and Cathy has since then kept New Wave the #1 in customer service and product quality. Customers have come and gone over the years, but once they have tried the rest they always come back to the BEST!
Mike and Cathy's daughter, Colleen is now the fresh face of New Wave . Cathy says ''it's really nice to have some younger blood in this industry, we have been able to reconnect with customers I haven't seen in years''
New Wave has all of your needs for screen printing, embroidery, uniforms, and promotional products. No job is too small or too large!
- Screen Printing
- Any Promotional Product you can think of!
- Best Customer Service Around
- The boardwalk benches from the Coast Guard Museum north to Thrasher's all face the boardwalk. From the Northside of the Pier Building (Ripley's) to 4th Street there are benches facing both the boardwalk and the ocean. From 4th Street North to the end of the boardwalk all of the benches face the boardwalk; the sea wall runs from 4th Street North and is about hip high; therefore sitting on a bench facing the ocean; you would not be able to see very much. At one time the benches from 4th Street North were flip back benches; meaning the back could move so that you could sit facing either direction; however in order to make the seating on the boardwalk more aesthetically pleasing per the Boardwalk Development Association those benches were done away with and a more decorative bench was used that does not give you the ability to face either direction.
- View all Did You Know facts!
Ocean City, MD Weather
Forecast:Fri - Showers/Wind. High: 68 Low: 47
Sat - Partly Cloudy/Wind. High: 65 Low: 46