Sunday Noon to 5 p.m.
Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art
- Museums & Cultural
- Amusements & Activities
Celebrating art, nature and tradition, the Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art in Salisbury, Maryland, is the place to enjoy vibrant expressions of nature that are breathtaking for visitors of all ages. In the galleries admire internationally acclaimed sculpture and paintings inspired by nature.
While here shop the Museum Store for a work of art, a collectible decoy, a new tote, a birdhouse kit and more. You can picnic on the large deck or under the backyard pavilion while enjoying a memorable eastern shore waterfront view. Borrow a backpack which is filled with items to enhance your stroll on the self-guided nature trail.
Plan your visit to the Ward Museum today!
- History of wildfowl art
- Celebrating art, nature and tradition
- Enjoy vibrant expressions of nature
- Admire internationally acclaimed sculpture and paintings
- Take a stroll, picnic and explore the self-guided nature trail
Who to Contact
- Rose TaylorMembership & Marketing Director
Driving West RT 50: In Salisbury on Business RT 50, turn left at signal on Beaglin Park Drive Turn left at signal on S. Schumaker Drive turn left into Museum main parking lot.
- Bicycles are allowed on the Boardwalk as follows: Memorial Day through Labor Day-2:00 am to 10:00 am May 1 through Memorial Day, and then Labor Day through September 30, holidays, Springfest, Sunfest, Saturdays and Sundays-2:00 am to 12 Noon Anytime October 1 through April 30
- View all Did You Know facts!
Ocean City, MD Weather
Forecast:Tue - Partly Cloudy. High: 71 Low: 65
Wed - Partly Cloudy. High: 74 Low: 64